Re: [mosquitto-dev] Building 1.4 With Websockets on OS X 10.10

Hi Jos,

The bitbucket repository hasn't been updated since the start of
November, the Eclipse git repositories are now the canonical sources.
The readme at bitbucket does try to make that clear :)

You're right that Ben's steps as described don't produce the problem,
he missed out the step to change to the 1.4 branch:

git clone https://git.eclipse.org/r/mosquitto/org.eclipse.mosquitto
cd org.eclipse.mosquitto
git fetch origin 1.4:1.4
git checkout 1.4