Re: [mosquitto-dev] Building 1.4 With Websockets on OS X 10.10

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 03:14:24PM +0000, ben.day.280412@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I’m trying to build Mosquitto 1.4 with websockets support, but the build is failing.
>
> The steps I’ve taken are as follows:
>
> git clone  git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/mosquitto/org.eclipse.mosquitto.git <git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/mosquitto/org.eclipse.mosquitto.git>
> cd org.eclipse.mosquitto
> mkdir build
> cd build
> cmake ..
> make

I didn't know about this git repository, but I repeated the steps you
listed and I don't see websocket support in that tree.

I'm also testing the pre-1.4 version with websocket support, but I use
the mosquitto repository at bitbucket, which works fine (but that's on
Linux, so your problem on OS X might still be there of course).

--
--    Jos Vos <jos@xxxxxx>