Re: [mosquitto-dev] Starting/stopping bridges dynamically

Hi Jos,

This is definitely a missing feature, it's one I've been avoiding a
bit. RSMB allows bridge control through reading a control file -
essentially an extra config file. It does feel like the obvious way to
handle it is through a $SYS control topic, but there is quite a bit to
consider if you want to do it properly.

Please feel free to file a bug report for this, it's something that
should be on the list.

Cheers,

Roger