Re: [lsp4e-dev] Suggestions required regarding changes to preferences of language server in Eclipse CDT

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 7:09 AM, Nathan Ridge <zeratul976@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Would we want this API to return a LanguageServerWrapper? And then would we call stop() and then start() on the LanguageServerWrapper?

Either the LanguageServerWrapper, or the LanguageServer directly. Both have a shutdown()/stop() method and stopping any of both should cascade to having the other ones (marked as) stopped to.
For consistency with other methods, I'd suggest returning LanguageServers rather than wrappers.

Note that unless it's useful for your specific case, you wouldn't need to call start() again on the wrapper as LSP4E should restart the server as soon as it's needed.

Back to the top