Re: [technology-pmc] More GeoMesa CQs awaiting PMC approval

I +1'd it, so this is just out of curiousity. What are you using Spire for?

GeoTrellis uses Spire currently just for it's "cfor" macro, but we are looking into potentially using it's numerics library for some generic non-boxing processing on rasters. I feel like the numeric typeclasses might be a good choice for usage with SFCurve as well.

Also, that library was started by one of the two original GeoTrellis developers!