Re: [iot-pmc] Using newer version of already approved works-with dependency

On Mon, 2018-04-16 at 11:10 +0200, Jens Reimann wrote:
> Well I actually got that from the EAC and already made the suggestion ;-)
>
> I simply wanted to follow up here to let people know we already have that.

That's great news, Jens :-)

My understanding of the wiki page is that it is up to the project team to determine if the dependency qualifies for a reasonable versioning scheme, right?

However, when we talk about Spring or vert.x, I assume we would be on the safe side.