[gmf-dev] Problem with the Class "org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.commands.EtoolsProxyCommand"

I am trying to use the plugin ePlatero that allows you to edit class diagrams, edit OCL rules, evaluate well formedness rules on the UML metamodel structure, evaluate business and refinement rules on the model.

The problema is that this plugin use the class org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.commands.EtoolsProxyCommand, but in the new versions of GMF EtoolsProxyCommand was replaced with ICommandProxy, and I don't know how to fix this so that it works correctly.

Regards,
mmar

Back to the top