Re: [gmf-dev] Problem with the Class "org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.commands.EtoolsProxyCommand"

Mmar,

This question belongs on the GMF newsgroup.

Does it not work if you use ICommandProxy instead of EtoolsProxyCommand?

Regards,
Cherie

"IVORRA ALFONSO, MARIA DEL MAR" <mdmia1@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/14/2007 07:50 AM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[gmf-dev] Problem with the Class         "org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.commands.EtoolsProxyCommand"

I am trying to use the plugin ePlatero that allows you to edit class
diagrams, edit OCL rules, evaluate well formedness rules on the UML
metamodel structure, evaluate business and refinement rules on the
model.

The problema is that this plugin use the class
org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.commands.EtoolsProxyCommand, but in
the new versions of GMF EtoolsProxyCommand was replaced with
ICommandProxy, and I don't know how to fix this so that it works
correctly.

Regards,
mmar