[gmf-dev] Removing GMF Object while keeping EMF Object

Hello all,

Shortcuts provided by GMF make the referenced EObject to be deleted when the GMF Node (Standing for the Shortcut i.e. containing the "Shortcut" EAnnotation) is deleted.

I would like to change this behaviour by keeping the referenced EObject while Node is removed.

I tried to override the getCommand method of the EditPart, but I don't know which kind of Request I have to filter...

Moreover, I tried to look at EditPolicies and EditHelpers, but when those classes are invoked, EObject is already marked to be deleted...

What do you suggest me to do ?

Regards,

Maxence

Back to the top