Re: [ee4j-pmc] Migration to Jakarta installation of Nexus

Hi Scott,

I just double-checked, and the cdi-bot user does have the proper permissions to deploy to jakarta.enterprise.cdi-api on jakarta.oss.sonatype.org. Can you perhaps post a copy of the logs containing the error so that we can better diagnose the issue? Also, it may be preferable to continue this conversation within the context of a new issue at https://issues.sonatype.org/projects/MVNCENTRAL so that other team members can potentially assist.

Thanks!

Terry