Re: [ee4j-pmc] Migration to Jakarta installation of Nexus

> On Feb 6, 2020, at 3:31 PM, arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> In the following spreadsheet, I'm missing the Glassfish bot:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10eQJ46CyqcK8lco2z8dEN_9c29Wql_E_eSU8feYejcQ/edit#gid=204516721
>
> It's glassfish-bot with email glassfish-bot@xxxxxxxxxxx and public key name: "Eclipse GlassFish <glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>"
>
> Has its user been added yet?

The answer to that is in the first email of the thread:

On Dec 17, 2019, at 8:00 PM, David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> - Users in the "Migrate" tab will be migrated.  Users in the "Hold" tab are welcome to opt-in (there will be another batch)
>  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10eQJ46CyqcK8lco2z8dEN_9c29Wql_E_eSU8feYejcQ/edit?usp=sharing

If the implementations would like to move in, I suggest we first name a volunteer who would like take the lead to organize further batches and coordinate with the implementation projects.  I'll hook them directly up with Sonatype so I am not a bottleneck.

Any volunteers?

-David

Back to the top