Re: [ee4j-pmc] Migration to Jakarta installation of Nexus

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 12:54 AM David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The answer to that is in the first email of the thread:

I just found that tab a second before your reply ;)

If the implementations would like to move in, I suggest we first name a volunteer who would like take the lead to organize further batches and coordinate with the implementation projects.  I'll hook them directly up with Sonatype so I am not a bottleneck.

Any volunteers?

Just some context here; (some) GlassFish projects have already adopted the latest version of the EE4J parent pom, so jobs automatically try to use jakarta.oss.sonatype.org. This can be overridden back to the old URL, but it's a bit of a mess at the moment.

Kind regards,
Arjan

-David