Re: [ee4j-pmc] Migration to Jakarta installation of Nexus

Shouldn't existing builds be able to see the 1.0.6 parent pom when building in the CI environment? The dependency-injection poms only reference the org.eclipse.ee4j:project parent pom for the release and staging repository information. As far as I know there is not anything in the CDI CI environment settings.xml that overrides this, but when I'm trying a testbuild of the api project with the following parent:

<parent>
<groupId>org.eclipse.ee4j</groupId>
<artifactId>project</artifactId>
<version>1.0.6</version>
<relativePath />
</parent>
the build is not able to resolve that parent.