Re: [ee4j-pmc] Migration to Jakarta installation of Nexus

I did that and they said it was not an EF issue and referred to this thread or the ossrh issue system. I thought I would try here first.

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 9:54 AM Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe better to raise a Bugzilla on CI systems. When you login to your account on Eclise.org on the left hand side it lists all your CI instances and a link to raise an issue pasted here  “Request Webmaster support for a CI instance

EF have been pretty responsive for me.

Steve

From: ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Scott Stark
Sent: 14 February 2020 15:36
To: EE4J PMC Discussions <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ee4j-pmc] Migration to Jakarta installation of Nexus

Hello, there appears to be an issue with the permissions on the cdi-bot@xxxxxxxxxxx user for the jakarta.enterprise:jakarta.enterprise.cdi-api groupId:artifactId as we are seeing a 403 error when attempting to deploy to the staging repository. I have successfully deployed a jakarta.inject:jakarta.inject-api artifact using cdi-bot, so I guess it is specific to the cdi permissions.