Re: [che-dev] How we track issues/PR that are part of a release

Been thinking ... a list of PR is not interesting for the end user:
What user is interested in is, for instance, if he will be able to mount secrets into a che workspace in 7.16.0 ... not the 3 or 4 PR that are dispatched in different repos ... where is the documentation if any? etc ... So a GH issue for a new feature. a PR for a fix is ok. I don't know how that could be automated, it is something humans (the dev or product owner) that needs to tell another human (the end user) what a release would include.
It may be interesting to have something like what is in the Eclipse Desktop IDE: the news and noteworthy page. For instance, https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.12/jdt.php

Sun Tan

Senior Software Engineer

Eclipse Che - CodeReady Workspaces @ Red Hat