Re: [che-dev] How we track issues/PR that are part of a release

Hi Gorkem,

How do you solve the issue on .Z stream releases ?
Because on github, issues can't have more than one milestone.

Let's say, how do you know which issue is fixed in 7.16.1 ?

Are you using PR everywhere ? (no cherry-pick to a branch without a PR) ? because for now I'm not sure I'm seeing PR everywhere for backport branches.