Re: [che-dev] QE jobs migrated to ci.centos.org

As planned Codenvy CI will be stopped tomorrow, last workday of Feb.

I plan to do final deprovision (deletion of instances) week later, Mar 6.

Thank all for your effort in moving jenkins jobs to Centos CI.
Now Che CI is more open and reliable, as more people (not just me) can see jobs definitions.
Also in the process of moving jobs I hope we learned a lot and now we are more confident in our ability to restore jobs.