Re: [che-dev] QE jobs migrated to ci.centos.org

Hello,

it seems that che-theia repository PR check is also using
https://ci.codenvycorp.com/job/che-theia-pullrequests-build

What about this one ?

Florent

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 8:26 AM Radim Hopp <rhopp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I believe we've finally migrated all the QE jobs from codenvy jenkins to centos jenkins.
There might still be some quirks and little instabilities - we're working on this...

Apart from QE jobs, we've noticed that the PR check for building che was not migrated by anyone, so we've migrated it as well (Who is the owner of this job anyway? I've asked in the QE team and I was told it's not us)

I would like to ask anybody who has rights to codenvy CI to disable these PR check jobs:
https://ci.codenvycorp.com/view/pr-builds/job/che-pullrequests-build/ - IMPORTANT - this one is set up as mandatory check in eclipse/che repo. Please, before you disable this job, make sure that the successor job is set as mandatory PR check in the repo.

Thanks