Re: [che-dev] QE jobs migrated to ci.centos.org

Thanks a lot for update, Radim, good job!
This is exactly how I see the status :)

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 3:16 PM Radim Hopp <rhopp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The decision of the real deprovisioning is not mine to answer.
I'm just saying QE jobs are migrated (we still have some followup
tasks/issues, but nothing blocking). So if the waiting was only for us to
give a "go" to deprovisioning, here you go: "go" :-D
Jokes aside - If the deprovisioning happens AFTER 7.9.0 is released, that
would be perfect.  If not, we will manage ;-)
All the jobs in the list that Vitalii sent are migrated and we don't need
them anymore.

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 2:05 PM Gennady Azarenkov <gazarenk@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Well, this is not the only way to see the status, so ok, up to you:)
>
> The thing is that, as agreed, the REAL deprovisioning should happen by the
> end of February and my understanding is that we are quite ready
> (and we already made a couple of releases on CentOS if I am not mistaken)
> so we can keep it for one week if needed.
>

> On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 2:47 PM Radim Hopp <rhopp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> If you want to see the status, you can just simple remove those jobs out
>> of that view (to have only "remaining" jobs there).
>> Until codenvyCI is REALLY deprovisioned, all the jobs there can serve as
>> a "backup" plan if anything goes wrong on ci.centos.org (believe me or
>> not, even ci.centos have infra issues and outages ;-) )
>> That's why I said I see no real reason to disable those jobs (which are
>> not triggered automatically...)
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 1:31 PM Gennady Azarenkov <gazarenk@xxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Better disable all we moved please to see the status.

Back to the top