Re: [asciidoc-wg] 2021 Program plan and budget

> Deciding on domain names will be a task for 2021.

In fairness, I have added this discussion / resolution task to the program plan. It's clearly something we'll need to do right at the beginning of the year to get started on the right foot. We have various ideas / opinions / notions about how the information should be distributed and we'll need to arrive at a consensus so we can move forward.

Best Regards,

-Dan

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

Back to the top