Re: [asciidoc-wg] 2021 Program plan and budget

Hi Dan,

I've raised this before but as there hasn't been much discussion until now, let me wade in again: Could you please outline how is asciidoc-lang.org better than lang.asciidoc.org?

The former invites confusion and suggests two different/independent (and thus possibly competing) initiatives. The latter makes it clear that the Language project is firmly within the "official" AsciiDoc family (while allowing for a totally separate web presence from asciidoc.org).

Regards,
Robert

Back to the top