Re: [asciidoc-wg] 2021 Program plan and budget

Do we need a Steering Committee meeting to discuss and vote on the 2021 Program Plan and Budget? The Steering Committee also needs to set the fees for 2021 that will go into the charter.

Thanks ... Paul

Paul Buck
VP, Community Development  |  Eclipse Foundation  |  +1.613.220.6507 (m)