Re: [emfcp-dev] From SVN to Git

Am 19.08.2011 11:39, schrieb Maximilian Koegel:
Hi,

thanks for the hint, I read the post, was there any particular reason
for you not to use the suggested fix?
Yes, it didn't work after some trying and finally I decided to spend my time with more interesting things :P

"
A less intrusive but also less thorough way would be to remove the file from
all branches with a new change by doing

git rm -r bin/
git commit"
I'm not a Git expert, but are you sure that this would remove from all branches? How would I remove all bin folders from the checked out branch only? Anyway...

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de