Re: [emfcp-dev] From SVN to Git

Hi Eike,

actually, class files should already get ignored, although I have the
same problem. Our .gitignore in ecp.core looks like this:

*.class
*~
*.lock
*.DS_Store
*.swp
*.out

Do you see any problems with this configuration?

Cheers
Edgar

P.S: I am posting for Edgar since he had some problems to be able to
post the the list.