Re: [emfcp-dev] From SVN to Git

Hi Eike,

thanks for pointing out these problems.

ad 1) We know of this problem, but did not fix it yet;). Only the
EMFStore UI Feature depends on ECP but other plugins of EMFStore also
use the common plugin. Therefore currently the only solution seems to be
code duplication or maybe you have another idea?

ad 2) I not so sure about this one. It is a bridge plugin and it depends
on the point of view probably. EMFStore could offer a plugin to
integrate with ECP or ECP contributes a plugin to integrate with
EMFStore. The XMIStorageProvider will be part of ECP, right? IsnĀ“t it
nice to have all Storage Providers available in ECP? On the other hand
we could still add the other providers to the update site of ECP. Anyway
I would like to make it as easy as possible for users to consume the
different storage providers. What are your thoughts on this?

Cheers,
Maximilian

P.S.: The EMFStore repository setup is documented here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMFStore_Git