Re: [emfcp-dev] From SVN to Git

Am 19.08.2011 11:25, schrieb Maximilian Koegel:
Hi,

Edgar just added it, but it does not seem to change anything. I have no
idea why it does not work.
I've heard that you can not ignore files that already have been committed once. You'd need to filter your repository somehow. Some time ago I had the same problem and asked the question "Derived files like .class files" in the EGit newsgroup. Finally I decided to drop the entire history and create a new repository from the working directory.

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de