Re: [cf-dev] Next Californium release?

BTW they don't run on Java 8. I see a lot of test using Thread.sleep(..) and order of Map (serialization of map to string and test)

I tried to keep Java 6 compatibility for Android, which is already broken in Scandium due to the security providers required from Java 7.

Is there a general problem with Thread.sleep() in Java 8 (why would they do that…) or are there restrictions for unit tests?

 Should we contact the Webmaster about this? When I log in, I do not have the Manage Hudson link.

Great, thanks!

How about repo.eclipse.org? What needs to be done there to get the artifacts into the Maven repo?

Okay, but the recent builds are missing since Hudson exhibits the above error, aren’t they?

Is it otherwise fully linked with commits to GitHub (i.e, the Web hook to Hudson and Hudson to install the artifacts)?

I am really sorry for my inactivity on the project, there are so many other things I still have to attend :/

Ciao

Matthias

Back to the top