Re: [basyx-dev] Setting up Basyx - problem with sql test

Dear Nicolas,

can you modify getResult(..) in the following way and post the stack trace?

	@SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
	private <T> T getResult(String res) {
		try {
			return (T) handler.deserialize(res);
		} catch (Exception e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
			throw new RuntimeException();
		}
	}

This way the stack trace of the exception will be visible. I'll additionally change the code in repository in this regard, so that debugging will be more easy.
Thank you very much for the remark of the OS-neutral way of specifying paths. I'll change the code appropriately.

Best regards,
Frank

M.Sc. Frank Schnicke
Abteilung ESW
Fraunhofer IESE
Fraunhofer-Platz 1 | 67663 Kaiserslautern
Tel: +49 631 / 6800-2259 | Fax: +49 631 / 6800-9-2259
www.iese.fraunhofer.de