Re: [basyx-dev] Setting up Basyx

Dear BaSyx development team,

Well, I tried removing only the basyx.sdk maven dependency and importing the JAR directly, which removed the errors but the maven install failed with a huge number of compilation errors (seeming to indicate the basyx.sdk classes were not referenced correctly).
Then I revert my changes and added back the basyx.sdk maven dependency, and for some reason the errors were still gone, the "[without test code]" had even disappeared this time.
I had to add the maven dependency for javax.ws.rs-api which was needed for a test class of basyx.components though.
However, the maven install still fails, but with only one error during the tests (I had far more of them at my first email when I forced the maven install).

The test that fails is: deploy(org.eclipse.basyx.regression.processengineconnector.tests.TestTransportProcess_ConfigureEngineProgramically)

Here is the full logs of this particular test:

Running org.eclipse.basyx.regression.processengineconnector.tests.TestTransportProcess_ConfigureEngineProgramically
CfgFilePath: ./WebContent/WEB-INF/config/directory/sqldirectory/directory.properties
Starting Tomcat.....
Oct 02, 2019 9:16:59 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8080"]
Oct 02, 2019 9:16:59 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioSelectorPool getSharedSelector
INFO: Using a shared selector for servlet write/read
Oct 02, 2019 9:16:59 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService startInternal
INFO: Starting service Tomcat
Oct 02, 2019 9:16:59 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine startInternal
INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/8.0.53
Oct 02, 2019 9:17:00 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8080"]
ProcessEngine [default] Version: [6.0.0.4]
Shutting down BaSyx HTTP Server...
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.247 sec <<< FAILURE!

So, there is progress, however have you any idea where this error could come from?

Best regards, and thank you for the help you provided me,

Nicolas Duminy