[basyx-dev] How to use BaSys40.Component.REST ?!

Dear BaSyx development team,

I'm tring to execute the REST server (BaSys40.Component.REST) of basyx
csnet-sdk on Windows 10 environment with VS2017,
and I just succeeded to run it. But now, I can not connect it from a
web-client application (or web-browser).

Is anyone has information on how to use this server ?
It seems that there is no details material explaining about this server in
the basyx csnet-sdk.

I tried to use following Get request but its failed...

http://localhost:5080/
http://localhost:5080/aasList
http://localhost:5080/Ui/aasList
-> HTTP 404 error

http://localhost:5080/Ui
http://localhost:5080/aas
-> HTTP 500 error

http://[::]:5080/
http://[::]:5080/ui
-> Got "Access to this site is blocked by the administrator" message from
the browser.

I am trying this time by referring to the following information, just for
reference.
https://wiki.eclipse.org/BaSyx_/_Download_/_.NET_Setup

Best regards, and thank you for your help.
Yukishige Yoshida.

Back to the top