[wtp-releng] Dali and JSF smoke tests for 2.0.1 M build

Who says smoke tests don't accomplish any thing? :)

The Dali team noticed their versions tagged for maintenance were not being used in the build ... and, if the reason is what I think it is, the same thing would apply to JSF.

There was part of the build script I "fixed" before leaving for vacation, which was also before the R1_0_maintenance branches existed, so had to leave part of it unfinished
 ... so, returning from vacation I've naturally forgotten everything I used to know .

But, I'm easily reminded.  I've fixed the scripts and am trying a respin now.

If the map files in your head streams were identical with those in your R1_0_maintenance branch, then should be equivalent .. otherwise, your HEAD map files have been being used
for the maintenance builds so far.

So .. we'll see what happens when the right maps are used.