Re: [wtp-releng] IBM JDK

It would have originated from somewhere around this link
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk/linux/download.html
(To download does require registration, but it really is just registration ...
you don't have to buy anything :)

Mind if I ask why you'd like to know?
And, remember, we don't use it's javac compiler, we use JDT.
We use jdk 1.4 and 1.5 for various parts of the build and tests.
The other "complication" is the base JRE class libraries ... they have
their class libraries broken up into 10 or so jars (where as sun, for example,
is mostly in in jar) and we specify the minimum number of those base jre jars
that we can get by with.

So, let me know if there's a more direct question I can help with.

Cameron Bateman <cameron.bateman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/19/2007 02:51 PM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] IBM JDK

Can someone point me to where I can download the IBM JDK used in the  build?

Thanks,

Cameron