From:        "David, Istvan" <davidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Viatra project developer discussions <viatra-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        10/02/2015 19:05
Subject:        Re: [viatra-dev] Wiki pages
Sent by:        viatra-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi.

How do you like this one? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44011277/viatra/viatra-history.png (Data courtesy of Daniel.)
It's a concept, of course, some refinement is still required. The "EMF-less" IncQuery should be on it as well - where do I put it on the timeline?

I was also thinking about adding some keywords for each product there, like in Daniel's presentation from page 40 onwards. I'll play around with that later this week.

Let me know if something else is missing or wrong.

Cheers,
Istvan

+1 for both ideas from my side.

cheers,

Akos

Ákos Horváth, PhD
research fellow

https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ahorvath

Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group
Department of Measurement and Information Systems