[viatra-dev] Wiki pages

Hi,

Questions:

1. Shouldn't we "standardize" the content layout on the main pages of the modules? Compare these: https://wiki.eclipse.org/VIATRA/DSE, https://wiki.eclipse.org/VIATRA/CEP. Maybe use a template? Or would it take too much effort to maintain the sync on long term?

2. From the other thread ("[458324] Build job restructure"):
An idea: Dániel's Most Influential Paper Award talk at MoDELS gave a nice overview on the history of the VIATRA/IncQuery family. I think such an overview should be put on the wiki and the official site as well to aid the positioning of the new, EMF-based tool stack. Maybe an illustrative timeline or flowchart would be the best. What do you think?

Cheers,
Istvan

Back to the top