Re: [viatra-dev] New logo and icon idea

Hi

On 3 Feb 2015 at 18:10:32, Ábel Hegedüs (abel.hegedus@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Side note: shouldn't we consider hiring a professional designer?

[Abel]: That would need someone to sponsor such work and donate it to the project (and Eclipse.org).

I think IncQuery Labs has plans to do this for the 0.7 release this summer. In the meantime, I suggest that logo/branding ideas and suggestions should be collected on the wiki.

Does anyone feel like setting this page up there?

cheers

Istvan

--

István Ráth