Re: [viatra-dev] New logo and icon idea

Hi,

I think now would be the perfect time to reboot this thread as well. Just noticed that the Acceleo project has a logo of a fairly similar theme as the proposed one with these arrow thingies, so we should take a different direction.
Side note: shouldn't we consider hiring a professional designer?

Cheers,
Istvan

Hi Istvan,

I am afraid the colours and the transitions are still not yet compatible with that of IncQuery.
* The left part of the V should probably be plum and then brick
* for the right part it should turn into orange and gold (with reversed shading - dark2light)
* In the very end, the arrows can be violet

BTW: the key RGB colours are the following:
* Violet: 48, 22, 49
* Plum: 129,33,65
* Brick: 175, 69, 69
* Orange: 241, 123, 69