[ve-dev] Visual Layout Problem

I am running Eclipse 3.1.0 build I20050627-1435  and visual editor version
1.1. I have a class that extends JPanel with several controls placed on it.

Initially it was just fine, I was able to visually edit the class. However,
I accidently changed the extends clause from JPanel to JScrollPane. That
caused the visual editor to loose the visual formatting. I caught the error
and changed the JScrollPane back to JPanel and now all I have is a single
contiguous line (from left to right) of each of the controls in the JPanel.
I have totally lost the orientation of each control.

When I look at the source all of the layout is preserved and when I run the
class it renders perfectly. However, the visual editor is useless to me
since it will not format the JPanel correctly.

Is there a way to "fix" the rendering?

Sent from the Eclipse VE - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Back to the top