[ve-dev] "plugin.xml" & "runtime library"

1) as per the tutorial here: http://eclipse.org/articles/Article-VE-Custom-Widget/customwidget.html#The_Custom_Widget   i should be getting manifest.mf & plugin.xml files generated when creating the project.  i am getting a manifest.mf file, but not a plugin.xml file.  this is bothering me since apparently i need the xml file to get stubbed out in order to add my own pallette to the ve.

2) also, there's a screen cap in the tutorial that lists the field 'runtime library' as the place to put the name of the name of the jar file to separate workbench & widgit code, but alas, in mine the field is called 'classpath'.  is there another way to do this?

i'm using eclipse 3.1.0, v.e. 1.1.0.1, e.m.f. 2.1.0, and g.e.k. 3.1.0.

help, please, and tia.

ds

Back to the top