[ve-dev] Output Code To Another Language (Lua)

Hello,

I am interested in having VE output SWT code to a language besides
Java.  Specifically, I want it to output Lua code.  [I am using SWT in
Lua using LuaJava.]

I don't really need round-trip functionality, mostly because I imagine
it is a larger project than I am prepared to undertake.

Looking at the archives, it appears that there has been talk recently
about emitting XML instead of Java.  Unless I missed something, this
information was mostly in the context of writing a tutorial about it.

In lieu of the tutorial, can anybody point me to the relevant extension
points and classes so I can monkey-see-monkey-do?

I suppose another option would be to output to XML and then transform
that...

Thanks,
Evan

Back to the top