Re: [udig-dev] Udig release

Hello,

thanks for your explanations. I didn't know that it need python with sphinx to build the docs. Sorry for that.

The console outputs are annoying but shouldn't limit the functionality.

The layout of the welcome screen is broken if you manually leave the full screen mode. Shouldn't be a showstopper at all. Sorry for not mentioned that. Btw. I've done my tests with the artifacts downloaded from the Github actions.

I'm using elementary OS with pantheon desktop but I could check this on Arch Linux with budgie desktop too.

The filter is an option to show only feature which match that _expression_. wheras the style pages controll the layout of the rendered features in the map. Does this explaination helps?

Sorry but I think I haven't explained that clearly.
Each layout editor has its own possibility to define a filter to show or hide parts of the selected layer. Selecting the line, point, or polygon tab on the left opens a multi-tabbed editor on the right. These editors have a tab for defining a filter for the layer, similar to the filter tab on the left, only without the drop-down boxes with pre-filled attributes and operations. Each individual tab has its own implementation to apply the filter entered, but the behavior of the tab on the left is different.

Thanks for your comments and patience ;)

Best Regards

André

Back to the top