Re: [udig-dev] Udig release

Hello,

now I've done some testing and found some bugs I think.

  • The maven build with docs profile throws an error :
    • [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.3:run(package) on project udig-docs: An Ant BuildException has occured: …/udig-platform/docs/target/user/en/simple not found.
  • During startup of the application this will print out to the console:
    • (uDig:415): GLib-CRITICAL **: 18:44:31.818: g_base64_encode_step: assertion 'in != NULL' failed

      Warning: NLS unused message: cancel_tooltip in: org.locationtech.udig.ui.internal.message

  • The layout of the welcome screen is broken when not opened in the "full screen" mode.
  • Some dialogs have another window as a border around them.
  • I've had some issues using the webbrowser - it seems that the links are not available.
  • The Filter tab in Style Editor has a different behavior to the ones in Line-, Point- and Polygons Tab
  • While using the application a message is printed out to console very often:
    • Jan. 30, 2022 9:12:09 pm. org.geotools.gce.imagemosaic.Utils loadMosaicProperties
      INFORMATION: properties file doesn't exist

I made some kind of testing protocol with some screenshots which you can find here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Sv8_744mpTQftLnd6_0q6OBKViHEMHVWgJBj870rYEg/edit?usp=sharing

I will continue testing in the next days. Shall I open some Github issues?

Best Regards

André