Re: [udig-devel] initial contribution - git branch

Okay this is why I got back:

Thanks, that would be really appreciated and will allow me to be in a better position to discuss provenance when I have that subset.

I'll stand by….

Regards,
Sharon

So the branch idea is live, Frank I will join you Friday and see what needs doing.

Wiki: http://locationtech.org/wiki/index.php/UDig_Infrastructure_Migration#Code

As per your request I have created a new component:

Admin: Category covers admin issues such as IP review, code contributions, infrastructure and governance

Available here: https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG/component/15856

Back to the top