[udig-devel] initial contribution - tutorial

IMHO : please pull the tutorials as well, its a part of the whole documentation. However, could you specify the files you are talking about. Do you mean *.rst files of pdf/odf?
As I understand it, there are some files that you need for the tutorial that are problematic. My suggestion was that if you can't ship those problematic files, then maybe the rest should be removed as well. It's really the project team's call. Jody answered this.
Ah, just strip that jar out - *one* tutorial will fail to compile but we can fix it when we get back in the codebase.

The jar is just an CSV parser, Andrew already mentioned an alternative at one point (I just did not want to distract from an API tutorial by having students take time out to parse a CSV file).

If BIRT uses something good to parse CSV files I would be happy to use that (they support it as a data format just don't know what library they use).
--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top