Re: [udig-devel] Contents of the uDig Git repo and the initial contribution

The devel/ directory contains some "installer" bits that appear to be NullSoft installer-specific. This potentially makes the NullSoft installer a third-party dependency that is subject to the IP Due Diligence process. I'm not sure about whether or not the distribution license is acceptable. This will require some additional investigation.
Agreed, until that can be reviewed I would like to keep the installer scripts from "deploy" in the mix.

Is there an approved "windows installer" package that the eclipse foundation projects make use of?

I would like to continue to publish a windows installer for uDig as it makes a comfortable first impression for new users.
Should we pull the tutorial source as well, or would you rather keep it with the project?
I would like to keep the tutorial plugins with the codebase, it is always a struggle to keep examples up to date and having them in the same codebase (subject to the same refactorings to org.locationtech.udig) will help.

Jody

Back to the top