Re: [udig-devel] Problem with .sid georeferenced images

So many questions!

The uDig-1.3-SNAPSHOTS (ie a release off trunk) are on this page:
- http://udig.refractions.net/download/unstable/

If we can check these downloads; they represent what I am planning to release … better yet you can make them on the command line.

To assist keeping these snapshots straight I will try and update the "deploy" script so that the current date is included in the release notes html page.

Perhaps someone could express some combination of date and cut that will get me today's date? How does this look?

date | cut -d ' ' -f 1-3
Fri 25 May

Yep moovida would be proud I am learning from his example.

--
Jody Garnett