[udig-devel] loading external plugin - help

Hi developers,
I am experiencing a very odd problem.

I am adding an external plugin to udig.

The problem is that it is not loading. It also does not give any info
i the -debug -consoleLog. It simply ignores the plugin.

If I start udig with the -console option, I am able to install the
plugin with the:
install file:/pathtoplugin
option and start it from the osgi console.
That means that there should be no dependencies problems.

Also, if I start udig from eclipse and add the plugin, it shows up correctly.
If I export the udig product and add the plugin later, instead what I
described above happens.

I am clueless.
Any advice is very appreciated.

Cheers,