Re: [udig-devel] loading external plugin - help

A small idea - not very well formed.

Is it *just* a plugin; or does the plugin have a feature that contains it? The uDig start up is feature based … still if you drop the plugin into the "dropins" folder it should get picked up …

Andrea can you experiment with the ".options" tracing options for the eclipse plugin loading? Maybe turning on a few more options will give you more useful logs?

--
Jody Garnett