Re: [udig-devel] help

The workbook goes through how to create that example; I will keep an eye on the instructions during this weeks review. I would expect the contents of this file to need to change each version of eclipse; so the instructions are what needs to be more correct.

I will try and include it in the next SDK ... but it would be really handy to know *which* files you had to download that were missing from the SDK.

in the mean time let us try a game to keep this from being a problem in the future ... If you take some notes as you review the code and email the list - we can both add to the udig developers guide and try to focus everyone on the results.

This rcp tutorial has been complicated a bit by doing two things:
- it packages up the minimal udig plugins to display a map in an RCP application
- it packages up some extra plugins to show tiled rendering with seagulls (which is the previous tutorial)

It would be nicer to focus on just the first item.

Jody