[udig-devel] help

Hello,

I just installed the uDig SDK. Now, I am trying to run the tutorials.rcp to get me familiar with the uDig development, but getting errors.

I did a search on the Internet and found out that some other people have the same problem as me. It seems that there are some features are missing from the current SDK build.
They solved the problem by getting those missing features from the SVN.

Can anyone create a SVN credential for me so that I can pull those files to my machine?

Thank you in advance,

Derek

Back to the top