Re: [udig-devel] how to access to "FeatureTableControl" of "TableView"

The same link in the git repo is:

http://gitorious.org/udig/udig-platform/blobs/master/tutorials/net.refractions.udig.tutorials.examples/src/net/refractions/udig/tutorials/examples/GetSelectedFeaturesFromLayer.java

This is mostly for jody.  Just go to the repo and you can see a button that looks like a file explorer.  That will allow you to browse the current branch you are looking at.  Then you can just browse to the file you want and grab the link.

Notice the link has blobs/master.  blobs is unimportant to this discussion but master is the branch you are on.  If there are multiple branches (like 1.2.x) then you could change that to 1.2.x and you would be looking at the 1.2.x branch.  (That can also be done through the UI).

Finally you can get a link to the raw file (for download perhaps) by clicking on the raw blob link on the "nice" page.

Jesse